At Deep Roots, we pride ourselves on offering the premier piercing experience. When you visit our studios, our experienced team will guide you through the process of selecting your perfect piercing and jewelry. Thanks to exclusive partnerships, we only feature the highest quality jewelry from premium jewelry brands for the best in style and quality.
With a focus on sterilization and education, we only use tools that meet the highest quality standards in the industry in a welcoming and professional environment. All procedures are performed by trained experts with sterile, single use piercing needles and never with a piercing gun. We also guide you through what to expect with the piercing, the recommended aftercare, and the general time it will take to heal.
Don’t forget to fill out your release forms before arriving for your appointment. You can find our release forms here:
Here are a few other things you can expect when you visit:
- Some procedures still require a minimum age of 18
If you are a minor, you need to be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian with their valid, non-expired, government issued photo ID and proof of relationship such as a birth certificate or insurance card to the appointment, along with the completed release form.
The ID provided on the release form must match that of the person providing the ID in person at the time of the appointment.
- Please eat before your appointment
No outside food or drinks are allowed in our studios.
- Your piercing appointment allows for around 5 minutes to pick out your jewelry
We encourage you to preview some of our most popular styles on our website, but please note that not every style is available at every location. If you have your heart set on a particular piece, please give us a call!
- We have specific rules regarding using your own previously worn jewelry for an install or new piercing
Previously worn jewelry must have never been worn by anyone else other than you.
Previously worn jewelry absolutely must be thoroughly sterilized by one of our piercers. Please plan to drop it off in a clean baggie labeled with your full name at least one hour BEFORE your appointment time and on the same day. We will not hold jewelry overnight.
If the jewelry was not previously purchased from Deep Roots, it must satisfy ALL of the following criteria:
- The item must meet the professional industry standards as set forth by the Association of Profession Piercers.
- The item is made of implant-grade ASTM F-136 Titanium, ASTM F-138 Steel, or Nickel-free gold with approved alloys.
- The item comes from an Association of Profession Piercers-approved vendor, adhering to professional initial piercing jewelry standards.